Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chestnut-backed Chickadee

It's the night before I fly to Minnesota to visit my family to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday and I am consolidating many of my pictures into a single folder both so that I can move them to my iPad and so that I can give them to her and anyone else who might want them.
When going through some pictures I took at the Audubon Society of Portland bird feeders back on May 1, I decided to work up a couple of pictures of a Chestnut-backed Chickadee I took but thought they weren't sharp enough to post. I had been a bit disappointed since these were taken at such close range. Upon looking at them again, the two that I posted above aren't that bad and they are a new bird for me. I think at the time I thought I might get some better ones soon, but unfortunately that hasn't happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment