Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Canada Goose and Gosling

I pulled into Mentor Graphics last Sunday to see what was hanging out at the ponds. There were a few people who looked like they had been taking a walk standing off a bit from the first pond looking at something. I didn't think too much of it until I got out of the car and saw that the two Canada Geese that were on the grass next to the pond had several goslings! What an experience. They were the cutest things. I had the rented 400mm lens and almost didn't need it as I kept having to back up to get everything in the frame. I still haven't had a chance to go through all the pictures I took, but I just happened to look at this one and decided I had to post it. What a cute picture of what looks like a shy gosling peeking its head out from behind one of its parents.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete