Sunday, November 20, 2011

Way Off Topic

I haven't had much time for birding lately. I only got out once last weekend, then left town on business Monday - Thursday (with no time for birding) and when I got back, spent Friday and Saturday doing one of my other hobbies; stage lighting.
The church I am a member of has put on two fund raisers this past year in which we have featured some big time local musical acts. We wanted to make it look and sound as professional as possible, so I did my best to make our sanctuary look like a concert hall and one of our other members, Tom, did a fantastic job of providing and running the sound.
All-in-all both shows were quite successful and we look forward to doing it all again next year.
Marilyn Keller
Church members and professional musicians Mark Hanson and Greta Pedersen.
Church alumni Dan Balmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment